Las Vegas is an international major resort city made for shopping, gambling, party and fine dinning. You can find great 5 starts hotels with excellent price – the quality and comfort are guaranteed. To visit the city you just need to know one address – Las Vegas Blvd – where all the best hotels and attractions are located.
Vegas is a shining city in the middle of the desert (that’s why the temperature is so high during the summer). Being in Vegas is like being at Disney, every place is a surprise full of entertainment and creativity.
The hotels you should visit:
– Paris for the cool casino, the great restaurant at the Eiffel Tower or to have lunch at the delicious Mon Ami Gabi.
– Caesars Palace for the amazing mall with fake sky in which you don’t know when is day or night. The mall is full of great well known stores.
– MGM for the millions attractions they offer (the hotel is huge), including a real lion and the CSI laboratory.
– The Venetian for a hide in a gondola or a brunch at the Bouchon Restaurant.
– Wynn and Encore to meet the modern hotels in Vegas.
– The Cosmopolitan to visit the newest hotel built in the city.
Besides that, you can go shopping in the Fashion Show Mall in case you didn’t find the products you wanted in the shops inside the hotels. If you prefer to spend less money, some cheap clothes are available in the Premium Outlet 15 minutes away from the main street (Las Vegas Blvd).
Other option will be to have fun in the best pool parties in America (open on summer only). The best pool parties in Vegas are: Marquee, Wet Republic, Encore Beach Club and Tao Beach.
Be prepared, Vegas is all about spending, spending and spending. Otherwise, why they would built such a bright city in the middle of the desert?