What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
We all know that “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”. So, if you are planning to forget everything you did there, schedule a nice weekend with your friends and be ready to shake this city. Vegas has a variety of entertainment for all ages, and for then ones that are open to enjoy everything, I would say, start your night with an amazing show, after go for a dinner in a special restaurant and, off course, finish your nice hitting the dance floor with your best moves.
The most famous shows in town are the Cirque du Soleil. They offer a variety of shows in Vegas, and it is a MUST see. I hardly recommend the play LOVE from the Beatles and “O” (the one inside the water). Another option, specially for the fans of pop music, is the Jersey Boys. The play is good and really popular all over America. For more options of plays and concerts, always remember to check online for events (I recommend the website www.ticketmaster.com). From time to time famous singers and bands stop by for a big show.
The city also offers good restaurants for you to start your night with a delicious food and incredible drinks. The ones that I suggest are:
– Tao: Asian restaurant in the Venetian Hotel. Downstairs is the restaurant and upstairs is the nightclub. If you go there, don’t forget to try the pad Thai, yummy.
– Lavo: Italian restaurant that works like a lounge. The food is delicious and the place has a nice atmosphere.
– Mon Ami Gabi: A French bistro that serves a good variety of high quality and traditional French food. I suggest the Steak Frites and two delicious desserts: Bananas Foster Crepe and Profiteroles.
– Picasso: I never been but I heard that it is a really good restaurant.
To have a blast in a nightclub is not difficult either. Vegas is the place for a an unforgettable (or forgettable) night. The city has thousands of clubs with amazing environments. . Nowadays the famous nightclubs are:
– XS at the Encore Hotel.
– Tryst at the Wynn hotel.
– Marquee at the Cosmopolitan Hotel.
– Tao: at the Venetian hotel.
If you still not satisfy and want to keep the partying going, the best afterhours in town is Drai’s. Most of the Dj’s playing in different clubs end up there.
After all these tips, we are back with the famous “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!” Have Fun!